Reporting your move
You will report your change of address in the municipality where you are going to live.
Are you going to move within the municipality of Soest or to Soest? You can do this a maximum of 4 weeks before or at the latest 5 days after your move. You can arrange this online. You will automatically be deregistered from your old address.
Reporting your move online
Reporting your move is very easy. You will need your DigiD to fill in the online form. Please note that this form is in Dutch. Reporting your move is free of charge.
Who can report a change of address?
You must be 16 years or older to report your own change of address. Are you reporting the move for somebody else? This is allowed if:
- you are married/registered partners and you are living at the same address and moving to the same address
- you are reporting the move for an underage child. You are the parent, guardian, or caregiver of the child
- you are reporting the move for an adult child. Your child is living at your address and is moving to the same address
- you are reporting the move for a cohabitating parent. Your parent is living at your address and is moving to the same address
- you are the director of a care facility reporting a move of a person living in your care facility
- you are the guardian of a person who has been placed under guardianship
- you have been authorized